PUPs for sale today.... just scroll down.
Great Catahoulas are no accident. It is in their blood!
It is our goal at Rancho Santiago to raise the best of the Catahoula breed.
PUPPY STAMPEDE.......... run fast or they wil catch you & lick you!
We wish we could tell a prospective buyer exactly when a new litter will arrive. There is no way Rancho Santiago Catahoulas can determine when the next litter will be available for sale until after a breeding takes place.
1. The time to breed is determined when the bitch’s (correct term for a cannine female) natural hormones trigger her heat cycle. Nature makes this breeding time decision.
2. The selection of which of our top Catahoula stud dogs to breed one of our top quality bitches is planned by Rancho Santiago.
3. After breeding there is a thirty + day wait to see if puppies were conceived.
4. A bitch is pregnant 62-63 + or - days before whelping (birth). At birth we closely inspect each pup for health. It is our duty & respect to the breed to cull any pup with a problem.
5. Our veterinarian examines & certifies each pup’s normal growth, health, hearing, and eyesight at six weeks of age. We do not sell any dogs or puppies that do not pass our inspection or our vets.
6. After meeting Rancho Santiago standards for quality a pup is then offered for sale first to buyers who have reserved a pup in the order of the date of receipt of payment. Puppies not reserved are offered to the public on a first come basis.
7. Rancho Santiago wants our buyers to be fully aware the waiting time to receive a reserved pup can often takes up to 6 months or more.
HOW A BUYER MAKES A PUPPY RESERVATION,
THE CURRENT RESERVED BUYERS LIST,
HOW & WHEN TO PICK YOUR PUP, PAYMENT , etc.
IS LISTED BELOW THE "BREEDING PAIRS & PUPPIES FOR SALE"
...... JUST SCROLL WAY DOWN. JG